Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Welcome to the Clean Economy, Inc.

Arpin Group, and Renewable Now, to help launch, and introduce, a brand new clean energy fund that we expect, within 3 years, to be seeding up to 25m of renewable energy projects per year.

This Fund will quickly grow past the RI and New England borders into many states.  It is being headed up by the former manager of the RIEDC Fund here, Julian Dash,  that underwrote 80 successful deals, and will continue to seed many more.

Here's Julian's introduction.  Please contact us if you have interest in working with the Fund as a customer--investing in efficiency and renewables for your company or organization, small and large, or as an investor in the Fund:

Clean Economy, Inc.




As many of you already know, Friday June 1st was my last day at the RIEDC as the Director of the State's Renewable Energy Fund.

I decided to leave the RIEDC in order to pursue a new clean energy fund, which will focus on the finance, development and management of both renewable energy and energy efficiency projects.  This new venture will fill a void in the clean energy marketplace, particularly as it relates to providing solutions to challenging yet high-impact projects - particularly small business, non-profit and public entities seeking to reduce their energy use/costs in the state.

I truly enjoyed my tenure at RIEDC, where I was afforded the opportunity to invest in great projects, companies and initiatives, while also shaping the state's overall energy policy.  I was part of a team of talented and committed professionals at the RIEDC, whom I expect will continue to deliver high-quality results for the state.

For years I've had one of the best jobs one could have in this field.  I have been involved just about every renewable energy transaction in the state and have overseen the growth of our program and the policies that support it.  However, it has been in this role that I've identified gaps in our clean energy marketplace - gaps that I intend to fill with my new venture.

For those of you have (or are thinking of undertaking) renewable energy and/or energy efficiency projects and have the need for project financing and/or development management expertise, please contact me, as we would love to be part of making your project a success.
 
For those interested, you can hear more about our new venture on the "Renewable Now" | Blog Talk Radio:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/renewable-now/2012/06/08/renewable-energy-fund#.T9JNwp3i5lI.email
 
 I look forward to working with all of you in the future, 

No comments:

Post a Comment